Quadbridge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada.
Our Why. Our Purpose: We exist to drive success through technology.
What we do: We deliver scalable technology solutions with agility and responsiveness.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Regarding the job:
Quadbridge is looking for new Account Managers to expand the sales team. If you are someone who likes business relationships, looking to expand your network of customers and who likes to offer the best solution for customers, this position is for you!
- Build your own prospecting list, through personal research, then canvass all of your prospects by phone to bring new customers to the company. Your list of prospects can span all of North America – The search for new business opportunities is greatly favored.
- Outbound calls to new and existing customers in Canada and the United States.
- Continually maintain good relations with your prospects and your customers in order to retain them over the long term, which means: hearing their problems, offering them solutions and advice that meet their needs, being creative to find these solutions.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers in order to offer attractive prices to your customers and increase your profit.
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant sales experience.
- Having a list of clients already established is a considerable asset to have a base when hiring.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous and who directs his own success, who likes unstructured and dynamic environments, and who embraces the difficulties.
- Positive attitude at all times, with his clients and with his team.
- A person passionate about new technologies, who likes to be “up to date” and enjoys working on avant-garde solutions.
- Available to travel to the office every day, but we offer a hybrid model depending on performance after the probationary period.
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Extended health and dental coverage after successful completion of the probationary period (3 months).
- Virtual healthcare services through our collective insurances after successful completion for the probationary period.
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees.
- We encourage autonomy and accountability.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.