Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware, and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Your role and responsibilities at Quadbridge:
Under the supervision of the Controller, the role of Accounts Payable Manager is a key position in the Quadbridge Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading all activities related to accounts payable. She must demonstrate autonomy, insight and a great tolerance to pressure from suppliers. She will be responsible for supervising 2 employees.
- Management of Accounts Payable Specialists
- Management and prevention of vendor credit holds
- Preparation and monitoring of daily cash flow
- Preparation of accounts payable reconciliations between accounting system and vendor statements
- Preparation of reconciliations between automated bills and purchase orders
- Participation in the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning system (ERP) for Accounts Payable processes
- Assisting the controller in preparing various analysis and month-end tasks
- Process employee expense reports, including verification of receipts and coding.
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Responsible for monthly accounts payable journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all accounts payable policies and procedures are adhered to including travel and related expenses, vendor approval and invoice processing.
- Responsible for imaging and record retention of all accounts payable documents.
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Partner with Corporate Controller to identify and implement process improvements Accounts Payable
- Assist team with gathering support for all audits, including pulling documentation.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed
- College Technical Diploma in Accounting/Finance or higher
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Knowledge of Quickbooks software will be considered an asset
- Thorough understanding of general accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Adherence to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for accounting deliverables.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to develop and maintain an organized structure.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. (English and French)
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including dental
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, modern office, calm environment
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees
- We encourage autonomy and accountability
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.