About Quadbridge: Quadbridge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada.
Our Why. Our Purpose: We exist to drive success through technology.
What we do: We deliver scalable technology solutions with agility and responsiveness.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in a brand new open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Regarding the job:
Quadbridge is looking for a Buyer to support the sales team. Reporting to the Sales Operations Team Leader, this person's main responsibility will be to manage customer orders and carry out multiple reports. We're looking for someone who's bright, resourceful, conscientious and enjoys collaborating with peers.
- Place Purchase Orders for Sales Orders with our Distribution Partners.
- Resolve pricing and stock discrepancies to ensure order accuracy.
- Manage and maintain a backorder report including ETA, Serial and Tracking entry.
- Find alternative distribution stock for backorder items to ship product sooner.
- Receive RMA requests and coordinate with Vendors and Customers on their returns.
- Maintain and update the RMA report for companywide visibility.
- Request Deal Registration and Bids on behalf of the sales team.
- 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing environment.
- Experience in IT industry - a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – English & French due to customers located outside Quebec.
- Organizational, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation with performance-based bonus program.
- Group insurance coverage (medical, dental and vision).
- Telemedicine platform offered through group insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Free private gym on site.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of telecommuting.
- Subsidized healthy breakfasts and lunches offered daily by our chef.
- Dynamic organizational structure with growth potential.
- Modern, functional open-plan office.
- Easily accessible location, with parking, near the Lachine Canal and its bike path.
- We encourage collaboration and continuous learning for our employees.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.