Prepare and update various reports regularly including:
· Follow ups for client orders
· Follow ups for Returned merchandise authorization
· Pricing and special rebates
· Manage shipment of materials, resolve issues with internal and external resources until the successful delivery of purchased items
· Manage the return merchandise authorization in the appropriate system
· Simultaneously manage various requests from the Account Managers including but not limited to the following:
- Respond to different inquiries and provide them the necessary information, or directly communicate with the clients
- Prepare and submit deal registrations to clients, as per request
- Enter information of client orders into the appropriate system, as per request
- Complete and follow up credit applications
- Completion of various forms, as requested
- Create account for new Account Managers in the manufacturer portals
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails from clients
- Collaborate with other departments to assist with the resolution of client issues
- Follow up with the Operations team, as requested, to ensure completion of the following tasks including but not limited to:
- Placing orders
- Updating the system with new vendors/distribution
- Completing additional tasks as requested by the Sales Manager
The type of profile that is successful at Quadbridge:
· Successful customer service experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Comfortable interacting with different internal and external partners, via phone and/or in-person. Able to listen actively
· Ensures to maintain excellent customer service equally with internal partners and external partners. Able to be flexible and adapt to different situations.
· Intermediate level in Excel (extract information rapidly)
· Strong written and spoken communication skills in English needed; French would be a great asset. Able to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner
· Able to multi-task, prioritize and remain extremely organized to efficiently manage their time. Detailed-oriented
· Enjoys team work; enthusiastic and approachable
· Strong sense of accountability
What Quadbridge offers to their employees:
· A dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy, an open-concept work area to encourage collaboration,and supporting team members to help employees succeed.
· A competitive compensation package: base salary + one of the most lucrative commission structures in the industry + team bonus.
· Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental.
· Monthly cellphone subsidy.
· Free daily access to the company’s gym.
· Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized (50% paid by the company).
· Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.