Quadbridge, a leader in information technology, is looking to add a new member to its marketing team! The right person will first and foremost be looking for a role where he/she can grow and learn. We are the fastest growing IT company in Montreal (Growth500), and we are looking for an agile, clever self-starter to help us take it to the next level. Reporting to the Chief Operation Officer (COO), the Digital Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the planning, development, and execution of the company’s digital marketing activities.
The digital marketing specialist will be responsible for driving relevant consumers to our online assets with the goal of improving brand and trust and ultimately drive purchase intent.
- Design and execute on digital strategies and campaigns that will support client acquisition efforts across all stages of the funnel. Improve current digital marketing processes to save time on day to day activities.
- Collaborate with the sales team and own demand & lead generation across our website, email, PPC, content, social, webinars, and SEO. Implement unique creative strategies across these marketing channels.
- Contribute to editorial calendar: ideate and develop (or outsource) high-quality editorial content that respects our brand voice, editorial direction, and business objectives. Develop and optimize layouts for communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Execute drip and nurture campaigns and build processes in the marketing automation platform.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting and optimize marketing spend to maximize ROI, including structure & targeting improvements, search query research, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Track IT and digital marketing trends and determine future opportunities and best practices.
- Take on new responsibilities as needed, growing in the role as our department evolves, and exploring opportunities to add value.
If this sounds like you, you would be a great fit:
- You have the capacity to understand a project both at the conceptual level and the step-by-step process by which it will be completed.
- You love process and you are obsessed with data.
- You are a team player: this is a company where everyone from the CEO down pitches in if needed, no matter what.
- You take initiative. Once you have settled into your role, you don’t need someone to hold your hand, but you also know when it’s time to ask for help.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in digital marketing.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar B2B role, IT-related industry preferred.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills, in both official languages. Strong French writing skills will be prioritized.
- Ability to produce professional-level copy for marketing collateral and optimize for SEO.
- Ability to translate short content into French and proof translated texts.
- 1 to 2 years experience working in marketing automation campaigns (Active Campaign preferred), creating drip and nurture campaigns, optimizing with A/B testing, building landing pages, and perfecting lead scoring. Demonstrated ability to improve the ROI.
- Experience with video editing and video marketing
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Website CMS. Strong computer literacy skills are essential: if you don’t know how to use a software or tool, you know how to teach yourself.
- Strong organisational skills, creative thinking, and a proactive mindset.
- Start-up experience and an ability to fill gaps and take on new tasks.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Working at Quadbridge:
- A dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy, an open-concept work area to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed.
- Extended health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental. Access to Dialogue Tele-medicine.
- Monthly cellphone subsidy.
- Free daily access to the company’s private gym, with ping-pong table and arcade games.
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack provided daily by our professional chefs, subsidized @ $10/day (50% paid by the company).
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and fruit, all day long.
- Philanthropy is one of our values. We participate in many charitable efforts throughout the year, including serving meals at soup kitchens, Christmas gift wrapping, and other volunteering initiatives.
- Frequent team-building activities, like bubble soccer, go-karting, company soccer team, Christmas tree decorating for the whole family, holiday potlucks, and more.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full cycle of recruitment.
We would appreciate if you could elaborate in your cover letter on projects you initiated or took ownership for and when you were most proud of your accomplishments. We strongly value passion driven individuals!