Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware, and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
- Manage annual financial planning processes by ensuring effective coordination within all departments
- Assist management in decision making
- Actively involved in defining and monitoring Quadbridge’s KPIs’ based on formulated strategic plans and forecasts
- Prepare presentations for upper management
- Provide financial analysis and assist in special companywide projects like ERP implementation and M&A
- Prepare variance analysis to track budget performance
- Contribute to the elaboration of strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute new strategies and continuous changes in organizational structure
- Implement and maintain processes and controls to measure and analyze financial performance effectively
- Responsible to prepare budgets and analysis of financial report
- At least 5 years of experience in finance (CPA or CFA)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Problem solving lead
- Bilingual (French and English). Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Good organizational skills and global vision of the business
- Autonomous and hands-on
- Good knowledge of Quickbooks
- Knows how to use CNET and Microsoft Great Plains (asset)
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including dental
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, modern office, calm environment
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees
- We encourage autonomy and accountability
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.