Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Lachine Canal, and is easily accessible by bicycle, by car and by public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in a brand-new open-space office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their business by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Role and Responsibilities at Quadbridge:
The HPE/Aruba Pre-Sales Engineer role will have responsibility to contribute to the growth of Quadbridge’s enterprise business through our existing and expanded client base with a primary focus on Networking and Information Security related solutions and consulting services. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of Quadbridge’s enterprise Networking and Information Security related business, present and deliver the breadth of our enterprise Networking and Information Security related services and support relationships with both our clients and vendor partners.
More specifically, you will:
- Do pre-sales meetings and marketing with customers to drive engagement
- Design and plan technical solutions
- Ensure documentation and knowledge transfer of delivered solutions
- Perform internal research and skill development to maintain industry leading expertise
- Evangelize exciting technology within Quadbridge and to customers
- Occasionally implement technical solutions
The type of profile we are looking for:
- 5+ years of IT experience working in team environments, preferably within the value-added reseller or primary vendor communities
- Demonstrable experience in designing and planning:
- Wireless Networking
- Information Security Technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with a fundamental desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong understanding of Azure and/or Amazon Web Services based networking and capability to design within modern cloud-based networking constructs
- Strong understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN) with the ability to design utilizing modern SDN functionality
- Strong understanding of Network Security best practices and Information Security architecture design
- Familiarity with the network aspects of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity design
- Familiarity with integrating and migrating organizations to pure and hybrid Cloud architecture
- Experience with HPE Compute and HCI Platforms
- Proficiency with VMware vSphere 6.x/7.x including VXLAN, Distributed Switches and SDN functionality
- Proficiency in the automation of deployment tasks using various tools
- Industry Recognized Advanced Vendor Certifications:
- Aruba Certified Expert (ACDX) and/or
- HPE MASE-Networking Certification
- Highly valued current certifications:
- Cisco CCIE/CCNA/CCDA
- HPE ASE Hybrid IT Solutions Architect V1
- ITIL Foundations v3
- Current VMware VCP/VCAP/VCDX (DCV or NV)
- Microsoft MCP (various)
- Microsoft CP Azure (various)
What Quadbridge offers to its employees:
- A brand-new dynamic work environment, an open-concept workplace to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental
- Monthly cellphone subsidy
- Free daily access to the company’s gym
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized by the company
- Work-From-Home opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.