Quadbridge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada.
Our Mission: Bringing an innovative touch to simplifying our clients’ technology journey as they navigate the rapidly evolving world of IT.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in a brand new open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness.
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Quadbridge is looking for a new Inside Sales Representative to expand the sales team. If you are someone who likes business relationships, looking to expand your network of customers and who likes to support a team, this position is for you!
- Provide full support to the Accounts Managers you work with (Searching for leads, creating quotes, placing sales orders, searching for products, setting up and attending conference calls…).
- Collaborate with industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers.
- Provide support to the operation and delivery team.
- Build relationships with clients over the phone and put together Intelligent Technology Solutions from the broadest selection of hardware, software, services in the industry.
- Get familiar with the accounts and create multiple level contacts.
- Research current and potential customers in order to understand their business to better educate them on the value of working with Quadbridge.
- Build, grow, and maintain positive relationships with your customers, driving a great customer service experience.
- College degree (DEC) or equivalent.
- 2-4 year of relevant customer service experience with sales experience being a plus.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and interest in directly impacting the business.
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving.
- A proactive, responsible approach to business with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English due to customers outside Quebec.
- An analytical approach to the book of business.
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations.
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset.
- Sales and prospecting experience.
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental.
- Virtual healthcare services through Dialogue platform after successful completion for the probationary period.
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym.
- Hybrid model schedules.
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef.
- Open-concept, brand new office, calm environment.
- Easily accessible office with parking, next to canal Lachine and its cycle path.
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees.
- We encourage autonomy and accountability.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full cycle of recruitment.