Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry. As Canada’s second fastest growing tech company, we’re committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our modern office based in Montreal is filled with a team of dynamic entrepreneurs that are passionate about technology and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs.
As a company, we’re built on a solid foundation of Pride, Integrity and Success and we’re searching for people with a similar vision to add to our growing Quadbridge family.
Quadbridge is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Coordinator will be an integral part of the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing activities.
- Assist and execute on the yearly marketing plan in collaboration with the Director of Operations
- Implement marketing and PR campaigns (developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists)
- Actively plan and execute tasks related to our yearly conference QBITS (create sponsors pitch decks, sponsorship's follow ups, budgets, suppliers review)
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics designer and printers
- Sales Enablement: Support the sales process with appropriate sales tools
- Implement and coordinate all edits on the website
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Support organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- A Bachelor’s/ DEC degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business-related field
- Excellent communication skills in both English& French
- Fields of expertise: Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative,Planning
- Strong organisational skills, creative thinking and a proactive mindset
- Start-up experience and an ability to fill gaps and take on new tasks is a strong +
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including dental
- Daily access to on-site private gym, with access to a personal trainer
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, modern office, calm environment
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees. We encourage autonomy and accountability.
We would appreciate if you could elaborate in your cover letter on projects you initiated or took ownership for and that you are most proud of. We strongly value passion driven individuals and creative thinking.