Our company: Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office based in Montreal, across from the Lachine Canal, an dis easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Pride, Integrity and Success
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Executive assistant (45%)
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Executives (C-Level and Vice-President Executives)
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, scans, and courier parcels
- Coordinate travel arrangements’ requests
- Maintain task diary, arrange meeting & appointments, and provide reminders to management
- Send emails on behalf of CEO and organize CEO’s calendar as requested
- Track and manage corporate and personal expenses, monthly reporting
- Build several internal/external policies, in collaboration of each Head of Department, and ensure completeness of internal documentation
- Generate the Chef’s monthly expense reports
- Manage relationship with Office vendors (Building, Cleaning services, etc.)
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Manage the pool of company’s vehicles (soon to be off handed)
- Coordinate parking arrangements
- Coordinate various project management activities, including but not limited to, break projects down into doable actions and set timeframes, make sure that internal clients’ needs are met as project evolves, use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures and create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Proven experience as an Office Manager – minimum of 2 years
- Diploma of College Studies in Commerce or Vocational Secretarial Studies Diploma or relevant experience
- Bilingualism, both oral and written – English and French
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (specifically in Excel)
- Very organized, great attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Time management aptitudes
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including dental
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym
- Monthly cellphone subsidy
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, modern office, calm environment
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees
- We encourage autonomy and accountability
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.