Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware, and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an brand new open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Office Manager (60%)
- Manage the operation of our kitchen and its staff;
- Manage relationships with all office vendors (Building, Cleaning services, etc.);
- Manage inventory of all office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available;
- Owner of the floor map and responsible to keep it up to date at all times;
- Coordinate all parking arrangements;
- Owner of all internal employee events from ideation, to coordination, planning and follow through;
- Manage our service award program;
- Manage the administrative coordination for onboarding all new hires.
Executive assistant (40%)
- Provide administrative support to Senior Leadership;
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail, scanned documents, and/or courier parcels;
- Coordinate all travel arrangement requests;
- Maintain minutes for all management meetings, arrange meetings, and provide reminders to management, as needed;
- Send emails on behalf of CEO and organize CEO’s calendar, as requested;
- Track and manage corporate and personal expenses, monthly reporting.
- Prior experience as an Office Manager;
- Diploma of College Studies in Commerce or Vocational Secretarial Studies Diploma or relevant experience;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written – English and French;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (specifically in Excel);
- Very organized, great attention to detail and ability to prioritize;
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines, prioritize tasks and display autonomy.
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental;
- Virtual healthcare services through Dialogue platform after successful completion for the probationary period;
- Monthly reimbursement of cellphone up to a specific amount;
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym;
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef;
- Open-concept, brand new office, calm environment;
- Easily accessible office with parking, next to canal Lachine and its cycle path;
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees;
- We encourage autonomy and accountability.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.