Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry. As Canada’s second fastest growing tech company, we’re committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our modern office based in Montreal is filled with a team of dynamic entrepreneurs that are passionate about technology and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs.
As a company, we’re built on a solid foundation of Pride, Integrity and Success and we’re searching for people with a similar vision to add to our growing Quadbridge family.
· Support the HR Manager with the delivery of the global recruitment strategy,
· Create job descriptions and manage their communication on different channels,
· Coordinate the full-cycle of recruitment:sourcing candidates, phone screen, coordinate following interviews with Hiring Managers, follow-ups to Hiring Managers, references check, offer letter.
· Track key metrics for strategic analysis of the recruiting processes (Time to hire, number of applications received, retention rate, etc.),
· Maintain the Application Tracking System up-to-date.
· Coordinate new employees’ onboarding experience, collaborating with Hiring Managers: prepare welcome package, prepare paperwork, announce and introduce new hires to the team,present internal policies to new hires, etc.
Talent Attraction / Employer Branding
· Work with the HR Manager and Marketing in creating a Social Medias strategy and manage postings on different Social Medias (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Glassdoor,etc.),
· Help the HR Manager finding new ways to recruit a diverse workforce of talent: driving employee referrals, looking for networking events, coordinating events’ hosting or participation to external events, etc.
· Coordinate punctual projects and initiatives on Employer Branding and internal culture.
· Manage payroll on a bi-monthly basis. Coordinate time-off.
· Manage HR administration:employees’ files, employment agreements, benefits, VRSP, etc.
· Maintain the HR Information System up-to-date.
· Pull out HR custom reports up on demand.
· Respond to employees about policies and processes.
· Other duties and projects, as assigned by the HR Manager.
· Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months),including dental
· Daily access to on-site private gym, with access to a personal trainer
· Subsidized,health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
· Open-concept,modern office, situated next to Canal Lachine
· We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees. We encourage autonomy and accountability.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.