Quadbridge is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Canada.
Our Why. Our Purpose: We exist to drive success through technology.
What we do: We deliver scalable technology solutions with agility and responsiveness.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Regarding the job:
Quadbridge is looking for a Sales Manager to join its sales team in the Toronto Area. The Sales Manager will report directly to the VP of Sales in Montreal and will support a team of Account Managers in Toronto. This position will play a vital role in building, managing and coaching our Sales Team and we are looking for a bright individual with outstanding communication skills to cope with remote work, has the capacity of motivating and developing a team and demonstrates rigor and leadership.
- Lead a team of Account Managers and working closely with each on a daily basis
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully developing and managing the team
- Set objectives, coach and monitor performance of Account Managers
- Review pipeline accuracy to present realistic forecasts to the management team
- Maximize profit margins wherever possible
- Manage the training and onboarding of new Account Managers
- Collaborate with top manufacturers and distributor contacts
- Conduct Quarterly, Mid-Year and Annual businesses reviews and evaluations
- Act as a liaison between departments with the goal to streamline company operations
- Manage and track inbound leads from marketing and manufacturer partners
Specific tasks: Sales Acquisition
- Provide sales training
- Train on cold calling and cold email with results tracking
- Track development for new hire progress
- Assist on getting LinkedIn Sales Navigation results
- Review prospects
Specific tasks: Sales Development
- Provide vendor and product training
- Provide sales team with reasons to call clients based on industry trends
- Assist in account mapping
- Proactively reach out to top customers
- Manage sales pipelines
Specific tasks: Sales Retention
- Provide customer service training
- Assist in performing 12-months book reviews
- Work with the operations team to monitor backorders (BO), deal registrations and return merchandise authorizations (RMA)
- Assist with tracking customer renewals
- Manage MS Dynamics Activities
- 3 years of proven sales experience, with an understanding of sales cycles from beginning to end
- Proactive approach to help Account Managers connecting with customers to gain an understanding of their needs
- Ensure account managers understand the full value of our products and services, by developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial and result-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Creativity thinking with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational, analytical and reporting skills
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead by example
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Extended health and dental coverage after successful completion of the probationary period (3 months).
- Virtual healthcare services through our collective insurances after successful completion for the probationary period.
- Flexible and hybrid work schedule.
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees.
- We encourage autonomy and accountability.
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.