Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Lachine Canal, and is easily accessible by bicycle, by car and by public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in a brand-new open-space office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their business by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Role and Responsibilities at Quadbridge:
To support our continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated individual with successful marketing and event planning experience to join our team. Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing and Event Coordinator will be responsible for managing online and physical marketing events (including our yearly QBits event).
More specifically, you will:
- Coordinate our biggest event of the year (QBits) with an average of around 350 attendees
- Provide superior project management to deliver best-in-class strategic event planning: selecting venues, choosing catering companies, ensuring sound supplier relationships (e.g., decor, entertainment, audio/visual support), obtaining and managing partners participation
- Be responsible for all attendee management requirements, including the development of the registration website if needed, the management of all attendees lists and the communication with attendees on an individual basis
- Gather and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders i.e. contact reports, timelines, commitments, etc.
- Confirm on-site event staffing requirements; coordinate & finalize on-site requirements
- Provide on-site assistance with delivery of event as required
- Organize and coordinate webinars (invitations, calendar of topics, advertising webinar, coordination with presenters, registration page, poling tool, follow up e-mails, and lead follow up after webinar, etc.)
- In collaboration with the digital marketing team, maintain and update website and social media content concerning events and webinars to ensure awareness and high registration rates
- Ensure event activities are properly documented and announced in internal and external communications
- Evaluate new events to attend using specific criteria tied to relevance, profile of attendees, speaking opportunities, lead generation, ROI, etc.
- Find creative ideas to better plan, attract attendance, generate qualified leads, and improve after event follow up process
- Keep track of event costs and budgeting, including verification of final supplier billings
- Conduct post-event evaluations to determine how future events could be improved
The type of profile we are looking for:
- College or Bachelor degree in Marketing or Administration (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Great planning skills - a minimum of 5 years corporate event planning experience is preferred
- Excellent organizational, communications, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines at once
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools (SEM, SEO, social media, etc.)
- CRM experience - an asset
- Experience in a software and services sales environment
- Proactive with excellent problem solving skills
- Perfectly bilingual (English and French), both oral and written
What Quadbridge offers to its employees:
- A brand-new dynamic work environment, an open-concept workplace to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental
- Monthly cellphone subsidy
- Free daily access to the company’s gym
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized by the company
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.