Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware, and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an brand new open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
About the job:
Quadbridge is looking for a Senior Networking Specialist to expand our Professional Services team . The Senior Networking Specialist will report to the Vice President of IT and work in collaboration with the sales team to provide unparalleled expertise to our customers in terms of networking. We are looking for someone who has outstanding communication skills, resourcefulness, professionalism and who likes to contribute to the team effort.
- Actively engage in pre-sales and marketing meetings with clients, in conjunction with our Account Managers, and Vendor partners to drive engagement
- Design and implement technical solutions
- Document and transfer knowledge of delivered solutions
- Maintain internal research and skills development to insure industry leading expertise
- Educate on exciting technologies within the Quadbridge group and to our ever-growing client base.
- 6+ years of IT experience working in team environments, preferably within the consulting, value-added reseller or primary vendor communities
- Demonstrable experience in designing and deploying:
- LAN/WAN/Switching and Routing
- SD Networking
- Azure and/or AWS Networking principles
- Wireless Networking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills combined with a fundamental desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong understanding of Azure and/or Amazon Web Services based networking and capability to design around modern cloud-based networking constructs
- Strong understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN) with the capability to design utilizing modern SDN functionality
- Strong understanding of Network Security best practices and Edge security architecture design
- Familiarity with the network aspects of Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity design
- Familiarity with integrating and migrating organizations to pure and hybrid Cloud architecture
- Experience with HPE/Aruba Compute and HCI Platforms
- Proficiency with VMware vSphere 6.x/7.x including VXLAN, Distributed Switches and SDN functionality
- Proficiency in the automation of deployment tasks using various tools
- Desired Certifications:
- Industry Recognized Advanced Vendor Certifications: Aruba Certified Expert (ACDX) and/or Cisco CCIE and/or Juniper JNCIE-ENT
- Highly valued current certifications (not required but nice to have):
- Aruba AC** at a Professional Level or Above
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP
- HPE AIS (various disciplines)
- Current VMware VCP
- Microsoft MCP (various)
- Microsoft Azure Related Credentials
- F5, Riverbed, Silver Peak or other related credentials
- ITIL Foundations v4
What Quadbridge has to offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental
- Virtual healthcare services through Dialogue platform after successful completion for the probationary period
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym
- Hybrid mode schedules
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, brand new office, calm environment
- Easily accessible office with parking, next to canal Lachine and its cycle path
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees
- We encourage autonomy and accountability
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.