Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware, and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Canal Lachine, and is easily accessible by car and public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in an open-spaced office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
About the job:
Quadbridge is looking to hire a System Administrator to join our IT team. This person will evolve under the supervision of the IT Projects and Operations Director. If you are hard-working and dedicated, QB is a perfect place to grow your career. Apply now!
- Manage installation, configuration and continual maintenance of computer systems, applications, network, virtualized
- Oversee and manage our Office 365 platform: Azure AD, synchronization with Active Directory, administration of user services on Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Office 365 groups
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
- Perform regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent combination of studies and experience required
- 3-5 years of Office365, network administration & systems administration experience
- Systems administration and IT certifications – Microsoft MS100
- 2-3 years managing Microsoft Enterprise Mobility – Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Azure Information Protection, Microsoft Intune & Autopilot
- 2-3 years managing Microsoft Azure workloads
- Working knowledge of virtualization, Hyper-V, or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols
- A strong understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Bilingualism in English and French Working conditions:
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including dental
- Daily access to a free on-site private gym
- Subsidized, health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional chef
- Open-concept, modern office, calm environment
- We encourage collaboration, continuous learning and personal and professional development for each of our employees
- We encourage autonomy and accountability
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally. We make sure to respect the same equity with candidates during the full-cycle of recruitment.