Quadbridge is one of the leaders in the technology solutions industry and Canada’s second fastest growing tech company.
Our Mission: We are committed to creating innovative solutions for all the software, hardware and IT services that our clients need to operate their businesses.
Our Office: Our modern office is based in Montreal, across from the Lachine Canal, and is easily accessible by bicycle, by car and by public transportation. We offer a work environment that encourages collaborative and cohesive teams in a brand-new open-space office.
Our Team: We are a team of dynamic and autonomous entrepreneurs, that are passionate about new technologies and helping our clients reach the full potential of their business by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs. This team is our DNA and forms a family who share the same values and objectives.
Our Values: Empathy, Integrity and Resourcefulness
If you share our values and are curious to learn more about our environment, contact us or apply here today!
Role and Responsibilities at Quadbridge:
As a Systems Analyst, you will report to our Functional Analyst to make sure our IT processes are optimizing our operations ,that they are aligned with our goals and that they perform outstandingly.
More specifically, you will:
- Assist our Functional Analyst with gathering information from department stakeholders
- Assist our Functional Analyst with evaluating existing business logic and work to improve with standard business practice and governance
- Work with our Functional Analyst and use automation tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Microsoft Power Automate
- Work in cloud environment and with data tools such as Microsoft Azure VMs, Dataverse, custom Application Program Interface (API) and IPaas
- Perform data validation and make contributions in the development of test plans and automation tools, and also perform test executions as required
- Monitor deployed process and troubleshoot issues
- Document work and processes
The type of profile that is successful at Quadbridge:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related university degree
- Minimum 1 year experience working with data and/or systems analysis, including troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of cloud centric technologies
- Experience and/or certification in Microsoft Power platforms (Power BI, Power Automate, Dataverse)
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Self-starter – able to prioritize and recognize areas of improvement without micromanagement
- Ability to troubleshoot and apply logic to solve business problems and a willingness to dig into the details of specific projects to ensure the appropriate approach and best use of company resources
- Experience with the followings are all assets:
- Relational databases
- Data cleansing
- Application Program Interface (APIs)
- Microsoft Visio, Dynamics 365 CRM, Sharepoint and Azure
- MS Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- BOOMI platform
What Quadbridge offers to their employees:
- A brand-new dynamic work environment, an open-concept workplace to encourage collaboration, and supporting team members to help employees succeed
- A competitive compensation package
- Extended Health coverage after successful completion of probationary period (3 months), including Dental
- Monthly cellphone subsidy
- Free daily access to the company’s gym
- Health-focused breakfasts and lunches provided daily by our professional Chef, subsidized by the company
- Unlimited coffee, tea and fruits, all day long!
Quadbridge is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.