Simplify Office 365 License Management & Reporting
How a Single Pane of Glass Helps Admins
When admins can partition permissions, assign licenses and monitor usage from a single vantage point, processes are more efficient, secure and easy to analyze.
- Improves Cost-Efficiency
- Accelerates Workflows
- Tightens Security
- Deepens Insights
“CoreView enables us to create reports on information we were never able to see before… and easily identify inactive or disabled accounts.” – Daniel Park, Information Systems Manager at The Wonderful Company
Streamlined Licensing Oversight
Supports Automated Workflows
- Options for automated provisioning and deprovisioning processes help you keep licenses and access up-to-date.
Reduces License Waste
- End overspending on inactive, oversized and duplicate licenses by finding them quickly and relocating them efficiently.
- CoreAdmin not only comes with built-in webform-based actions, it also allows you to embed custom PowerShell scripts.
Secure Access & Delegation
Offers Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- CoreAdmin lets you control access to any aspect of the management interface, including PowerShell scripts and reporting.
Improves Security & Autonomy
- The ability to segment tenants into virtual subtenets lowers the number of people with global admin rights without limiting business unit autonomy.
Includes Reports Out of the Box
- CoreView offers more than 175 reports that you can customize.
Facilitates Metadata Analysis
- With CoreAdmin, you can run reports by function, cost center, and other metadata to quickly find vulnerabilities and savings opportunities.
Keeping your Office 365 licenses up-to-date can be difficult. Our QBx Portal helps you stay organized.