When admins can partition permissions, assign licenses and monitor usage from a single vantage point, processes are more efficient, secure and easy to analyze.
“CoreView enables us to create reports on information we were never able to see before… and easily identify inactive or disabled accounts.” – Daniel Park, Information Systems Manager at The Wonderful Company
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Data Center network virtualization is not the next big thing. It’s here, and it’s critical to your business success.
As we shift into a post-pandemic workforce, companies that continue to support remote or hybrid work options will likely find they have a competitive edge. And those that use zero-touch provisioning for employee onboarding will be ahead of the game.