Implementing a digital supply chain is no longer an optional solution. It is necessary because as customer demands continue to rapidly increase, you need to be equipped with accurate visibility into your supply chain to prevent surprises and mistakes from progressing into operations. Nevertheless, studies show that most enterprises only have 20% visibility into its supply chain, as opposed to the 70% to 90% needed to address key points of volatility where revenue and costs are at risk. Additionally, 84% of chief supply chain officers stated that lack of visibility across the supply chain is the biggest challenge they face. Consequently, choosing to digitize your business workflows with solutions from Zebra Technologies and Quadbridge help operations enhance their competitive edge by enabling...
Digitization can help your business meet customer demands while improving your efficiency and productivity. Contact us at Quadbridge today for solutions that help digitize and prepare your supply chain for evolving demands.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
In this 30-minute workshop by Hans Kompasz, you will learn how to get the maximum benefit from Microsoft 365 while saving time and money with QBx Portal.
This 55 minute + Q&A webinar will be a best practices overview, in partnership with Pulse Secure.
To keep your warehouse efficient and your deliveries running smoothly, your workers need and deserve intelligent automation and mobility solutions. The demand for building more efficient warehouses and smoother deliveries is why Zebra and Quadbridge partner.