– Canadian Business unveils annual list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies –
Montreal (October 15, 2020) Canadian Business today ranked Quadbridge No. 343 on the 32nd annual Growth List, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Produced by Canada’s premier business and current affairs media brands, the Growth List ranks Canadian businesses on five-year revenue growth. Growth List winners are profiled in a special print issue of Canadian Business published with Maclean’s magazine and online at CanadianBusiness.com and GrowthList.ca.
“The companies on the 2020 Growth List are really exceptional. Their stories are a masterclass in how to survive when the economy throws a curveball. Despite turbulence, the 2020 Growth List companies showed resilience, spirit and, most importantly, empathy and strong leadership,” says Susan Grimbly, Growth List Editor. “As we celebrate over 30 years of the Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies program, it’s encouraging to see that the heart of Canada’s entrepreneurial community beats strong, even in tough times.”
“For a third year in a row, we are proud to be part of this vibrant economy of the top Fastest Growing companies in Canada. During these challenging times and new reality that we are going through, we will fight even stronger with a positive attitude to protect our families, our communities, our cities, our province, our county and globe.” says CEO PJ Emam.
For over 30 years, the Growth List ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies (formerly the Growth 500) has been Canada’s most respected and influential ranking of entrepreneurial achievement. Originally developed by PROFIT and now published in a special Growth List print issue of Canadian Business (packaged with the December issue of Maclean’s magazine) and online at GrowthList.ca and CanadianBusiness.com, the Growth List ranks
Canadian companies on five-year revenue growth, and the Startup List ranks Canadian new growth companies on two-year revenue growth. For more information on the ranking, visit GrowthList.ca.
Founded in 1928, Canadian Business is the longest-serving business publication in the country. It has fuelled the success of Canada’s business elite and, through the Growth List ranking, celebrates leadership, innovation, business strategy and management tactics.
Learn more at CanadianBusiness.com.
Quadbridge Inc. is a leading-edge, full-service IT Solution partner that specializes in hardware and software supply to medium and large enterprise clients in both the U.S. and Canada. Whether your company needs are simply hardware or a fully integrated IT solution, our experienced account managers are able to customize a strategy tailored to your company needs. For long-term solutions we are there from conception of a project to implementation and management. We pride ourselves on our client relationships and putting together the right information from the relevant manufacturers to ensure the best price points. By partnering with the most sought after IT companies we guarantee the best choices available on the market today. We are the single-source professional for all of your diverse IT goals. Experienced personnel in the areas of voice and data communications, financing, data center build and implementation, outsourcing, project management, service management, managed desktop services, managed security appliances, operational messaging, software development, ecommerce solutions, tracking solutions, CRM, BI, and self-service applications.
For more information contact email@example.com or call us at 1- 800-501-6172
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Article only available in French
Access the full Office 365 license grid and options included