Keeping your workforce connected without dramatically increasing your cost is a difficult, yet critical process for supply chains. A connected workforce means that information flows freely, so frontline workers are more informed about tasks and assets. Smooth, real-time communication helps streamline productivity. In fact, employee productivity increases by 20 to 25% in organizations where employees are connected, and organizations with effective communication are 3.5 times more likely to outperform competitors. Additionally, a workplace without real-time communication and inefficient technology can cause confusion, stress, downtime, and employee dissatisfaction.
To keep your storefront and distribution center running efficiently, your employees need and deserve effective mobility solutions that deliver streamlined communication, maximize worker comfort, and lower the total cost of ownership. That’s why Zebra and Quadbridge partner to streamline communication workflows and minimize TCO with Workforce Connect and rugged technologies. To boost wireless connectivity and effectively manage your mobile devices, the following technologies have proven useful:
Rugged devices and reliable communication solutions help secure real-time communication and strengthen device lifecycles. Contact us at Quadbridge today to see solutions that streamline connectivity and efficiently manage your mobile devices.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Businesses want modern tools to increase security, simplify IT, and support remote workers. Learn more about Windows Autopilot from Quadbridge.
CM Labs needed to upgrade their entire system for increased storage, better security, and continuous IT and equipment support. Discover why Quadbridge was their number one choice.