You don’t have to be a mind-reader to get into your customers’ heads. You just need the right tools to give them what they want, when they want it. It’s not all about data and insights. It’s about serving your customers and earning their loyalty, every single day.
Get familiar, best-in-class Office tools that help your team do more to serve customers—across different devices and locations.
· Over 1 billion people use Office— that’s 1 in 7people on planet earth.
· 38% of MBs and 43% of SBs plan to invest in improved customer experience/retention
· 43% of SMB employees work at more than one location
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
In this 30-minute keynote session, Frances Edmonds talks about: The impact of technology on climate and biodiversity, sustainability solutions by HP and how IT managers can benefit from practicing sustainable IT purchasing.
Implementing a digital supply chain is no longer an optional solution. It is necessary because as customer demands continue to rapidly increase, you need to be equipped with accurate visibility into your supply chain to prevent surprises and mistakes from progressing into operations.
Whether you realize it or not, your business relies on the health and uptime of your IT infrastructure. IT is the backbone of every business powering operational capabilities, team productivity, and capacity for growth. Unfortunately, as technology complexity continues to explode, most business environments are unknowingly undermanaged. This leaves businesses vulnerable and hinders their potential.