✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Your data center is the heart of your organization. It’s where all your mission critical information is stored and processed. Use this data center design guide as you construct your new in-house data center.
In this article, we’re reviewing everything you need to know about Microsoft Copilot including what you should be doing now while waiting for its release.
In today's fast-paced business environment, technology plays a crucial role in the success of any enterprise. However, not all technologies are created equal, and not every solution is suitable for the unique demands of an enterprise setting. In this article, we will explore five key signs that indicate your technology may not be ready for the enterprise environment.