✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
When a large Canadian insurance company needed to integrate with an acquired company, they trusted the expertise, quality services, and project management of Quadbridge to help them move, manage, and secure core applications in the cloud.
The objective of implementing a native IBM i MFA solution is to add additional layers of security to your environment beyond the standard network login MFA. It is not only best practice to utilize a layered approach to implementing your IT security infrastructure, but it will help you qualify for, and reduce the cost of, your next cyber insurance policy.
To create a more efficient work process for employees, businesses need to make sure all their endpoints are properly set up and secured. By following the necessary steps and opting for professional IT assistance, you can set up employee laptops optimally to enhance work efficiency and reduce the risk of a data breach.