✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
To help you walk through licensing agreements and the best software license management tools, we’ve compiled this 8 step guide to provide an easy starting point.
Simplify Office 365 License Management and Reporting with QBx Portal.
The tech community loves to throw around acronyms more than most. Two of the acronyms that may confuse discerning hardware and software purchasers are the terms are VAR and VAD. These stand for Value Added Reseller and Value Added Distributor, respectively. This blog aims to shed some light on the closely related, sometimes overlapping, tech partnerships your organization may enter into.