Read time: 2min
When a large Canadian insurance company needed to integrate with an acquired company, they trusted the expertise, quality services, and project management of Quadbridge to help them move, manage, and secure core applications in the cloud.
Quadbridge was selected as the client’s IT solutions consultant with special expertise in IBM i. We worked with the client to help them identify their needs and presented multiple solution options.
The client opted to maintain the IBM i environment and modernize it to fit with their IT strategy, requirements and practices by subscribing to the following Quadbridge services:
Quadbridge was project manager on the implementation of these services and executed a seamless cloud migration in alignment with the client’s unique requirements and merger timeline.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
This 40 minutes + Q&A webinar in partnership with Cisco is an informative discussion about solutions that can protect your users wherever they are with modern defenses and technology using the power of Duo, Umbrella, and Secure Endpoints.
In this 30-minute workshop by Faraz Aladin, you will learn more about how to prevent breaches from becoming cyber disasters with Zero Trust Segmentation.