CM Labs is the leading vendor for simulation-based training for construction and ports. They provide training simulators, mission rehearsal, serious games, virtual prototyping, and testing to make operations in these industries safer and more efficient.
The market for CM Labs’ simulation-based solutions shifted dramatically over the years, forcing a reconsideration in their system infrastructure.
To keep up with their expansion, CM Labs needed to upgrade their entire system for increased storage, better security, and continuous IT and equipment support. They needed to make the necessary improvements to prevent future business disasters from happening and that's where our managed IT reseller team steps in.
The challenge was to find a strategic IT partner that could provide them with competitive prices and high-quality services to get better value for money spent.
Without Quadbridge, it would be way more difficult to buy the equipment we needed. They not only helped us with the purchase but also worked as a liaison between our company and Dell, answering questions and following up the steps in the whole process. - CM Labs
Quadbridge assessed CM Labs’ IT environment and understood what they needed. After the evaluation, Quadbridge provided a cost-effective solution tailored specifically to CM Labs’ business requirements, including the selection of dedicated hardware from Dell along with ongoing support. “We’ve decided to go with Quadbrige instead of other IT vendors because of the high-quality service that came with their price.” - said CM Labs Senior Information Technology System Analyst.
The final solution included the following products:
“We chose Dell because we know the quality of their products. Their products are really good in terms of their main function and purpose. On top of that, Dell provides top-notch service for their customers. Their after-sales is easily one of the best compared to the other vendors.”
CM Labs realized that investing in Quadbridge’s IT services would offer much greater value for the long-term, enabling them to focus more on serving their customers and growing their business with better security and less day-to-day issues.
Quadbridge checked all the boxes for all our expectations. The support and care received during the purchase and the post-sale, have alone, made CM Labs a client for life.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
While video conferencing and file sharing are the most popular features of Microsoft Teams, the platform offers users much, much more. Discover Teams starting with these productivity tips.
The following data center assessment checklist is a general list of areas to check in preparation for a data center assessment.
Hardware asset management has always been an important consideration for IT managers, but the recent rise of remote work has made assigning and managing the hardware devices distributed to new employees an even greater logistical ordeal than ever before.