Read time: 1 min
Whether you realize it or not, your business relies on the health and uptime of your IT infrastructure. IT is the backbone of every business powering operational capabilities, team productivity, and capacity for growth. Unfortunately, as technology complexity continues to explode, most businesses environments are unknowingly undermanaged. This leaves businesses vulnerable and hinders their potential.
Quadbridge has been a dedicated IT solutions provider for more than 15 years. We pride ourselves on making the latest technologies accessible to businesses of all sizes. That’s why we offer an array of best of breed Managed Services that augment your IT infrastructure, optimize the management of your environment, and equip you with access to the specialized IT professionals you need.
When you work with Quadbridge, we become a true extension of your team without loss of service so you realize the complete benefits of Managed Services.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Understand what you are responsible for protecting when it comes to your Office 365 data and look at the top 3 threats.
Article only available in French