Technology creates new opportunities. For the better.
Modern technology enables your entire team to work better than ever before.
Everything will get loaded onto those machines automatically, once the user logs in. – Mina Aitelhadj, Program Manager, Microsoft Core Services Engineering and Operations
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Let us help you choose the right solution for your business.TALK TO AN EXPERT TODAY!1 800-501-61721 firstname.lastname@example.org@dtm.ca
Keeping your workforce connected without dramatically increasing your cost is a difficult, yet critical process for supply chains. A connected workforce means that information flows freely, so frontline workers are more informed about tasks and assets.
While most organizations consider M365 indispensable for their work, license management itself can create a lot of additional work. In this article, we will examine the five best methods for managing your Microsoft software assets, before introducing the best Microsoft software asset management tool on the market.
Big or small, all businesses share the same goals for their IT: they want to enable and empower their teams, secure and protect their intellectual property and confidential information, avoid unplanned downtime, and minimize risks – all at the lowest cost possible.