Read time: 2 min
Customer demands for faster and more accurate deliveries force decision-makers to find intelligent solutions that optimize order fulfillment. When a delivery process isn’t in line with customer demands, it can lead to higher shipping costs and more unsatisfied customers. Studies estimate that last-mile delivery costs account for 53% of total shipping costs. Additionally, studies show that the growth of e-commerce has led to a 33% increase in B2B delivery and a 67% increase in B2C delivery over the last two years. Higher volumes and costs can cause inventory inaccuracies and slower delivery times. On top of higher costs and increased delivery rates, 80% of customers want same-day shipping. Higher demands, volumes, and costs for delivery force businesses to evaluate their delivery processes. This leads to a surging interest in intelligent automation, which can help solve delivery challenges that drain expenses and time, such as:
● Cost of last-mile deliveries
● Delivery allocation and address location
● Achieving routing efficiency and route optimization
● Unpredictability in transit
A business that does not address these issues and tries to optimize the delivery process with intelligent solutions can be unprepared when unpredictable shifts from customer demands happen. Intelligent automation can help ensure that your workers focus on the right tasks to improve warehouse efficiency.
Transform your operations into dynamic and highly efficient workflows.
To keep your warehouse efficient and your deliveries running smoothly, your workers need and deserve intelligent automation and mobility solutions. The demand for building more efficient warehouses and smoother deliveries is why Zebra and Quadbridge partner. Our partnership works to help businesses deliver seamless delivery and efficient workflows with:
Intelligent automation can help improve warehouse efficiency to simplify delivery. Contact us at Quadbridge today to see technology solutions that help redefine warehouse efficiency.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
A good Software Asset Management tool can help your IT department sort through the chaos of multiple software applications while saving your organization time and money in the long run. In this article. you will learn the different functions of Software Asset Management.
Montreal-based Quadbridge Inc. to acquire Vancouver’s DTM Systems Corp., expanding the reach and bolstering solutions delivery and managed services capabilities. Article only available in English.