It’s essential to keep your data centers at peak performance. It secures all of your mission-critical data that has to meet specific regulatory compliances.
Most organizations perform annual data center audits to get insight into:
But depending on your industry and business size, your data center will likely need more than one audit.
The most common data center audits involve the ISO 27000 series, which provides strict guidelines on security policies and operations.
Preparing for a data center audit can be time-consuming and complex. A data center checklist assessment is a good place to start. But it’s recommended that external consultants conduct the audits to avoid skewed results and internal bias.
Before moving forward with an external consultant, to save on time and money it's critical to prepare for a data center audit. A data center audit checklist assessment is a good place to start.
The following data center assessment checklist is a general list of areas to check in preparation for a data center assessment.
Most data center audits will cover most or all of these areas. Special-purpose audits, such as those for compliance with specific regulations or industry standards, may cover additional areas.
You can find an additional data center assessment questionnaire and data center audit checklist for these specialized audits online.
We have also prepared our own data center assessment checklist, which you can download here. We recommend that you print out this checklist and keep it handy for future reference.
Even with a comprehensive data center assessment checklist, preparing for an audit is a major undertaking. Unless you know the key criteria for any applicable audit, you shouldn’t go it alone.
For best results, consult with Quadbridge’s experts. Our team can help you prepare an actionable checklist that provides a complete audit of your data center operations while ensuring it adheres to all necessary compliance standards.
For more information, please contact us today.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
In this 1-hour Fireside chat, Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple Inc., spoke about the story behind Apple, the birth of the first Apple product, the future of technology and much more.
In this 30-minute keynote session, Frances Edmonds talks about: The impact of technology on climate and biodiversity, sustainability solutions by HP and how IT managers can benefit from practicing sustainable IT purchasing.
Companies are concerned with virtual onboarding best practices due to the very real ramifications of a poorly executed start for a new hire. Poor onboarding processes can stymie companies who have plans for growth, delaying start times and forcing new employees to make do with substandard equipment.