✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
A craftsperson is only as good as their tools, and a business is only as strong as its hardware.
While video conferencing and file sharing are the most popular features of Microsoft Teams, the platform offers users much, much more. Discover Teams starting with these productivity tips.
Consumer expectations and labour shortages pose a challenge for frontline workers as they struggle to meet demands with significantly fewer resources and more pressure. Enterprise devices aren’t just something that can improve the frontline; they are a necessity. Discover 4 Reasons why Frontline Workers Prefer (and Need) Enterprise Technology.