Read time: 1 min
Big or small, all businesses share the same goals for their IT: they want to enable and empower their teams, secure and protect their intellectual property and confidential information, avoid unplanned downtime, and minimize risks – all at the lowest cost possible. This is not an easy feat for anyone. In execution, many businesses end up falling behind, spending on the wrong technologies, becoming vulnerable, and with in-house IT resources who are stretched thin and well beyond their area of expertise.
Today IT is truly a specialty. It is incredibly complex, quickly progressing, and constantly broadening. For these reasons, IT management is best done at scale by specialized teams of seasoned professionals. Managed Services is the way for organizations to realize the benefits of scale for themselves without building out a disproportionally large in-house IT department. Join the 64% of SMB’s who are currently outsourcing at least some of their IT management.
Source: Ponemon Institute
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
To help you walk through licensing agreements and the best software license management tools, we’ve compiled this 8 step guide to provide an easy starting point.
How is AI transforming security? Discover the difference between threat detection and response (EDR) and threat prevention, and unravel the power of machine learning vs. deep learning AI. Dive into our latest blog to explore the future of security solutions.
In this blog, hear from an IDC Senior Analyst about hybrid cloud solutions, such as HPE Greenlake, which help with cost, compliance and control within your organization. Quadbridge works closely with HPE to provide industry-leading IaaS and cloud solutions.