✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Find out why getting an IT Environment Assessment is a good practice to keep your business running - especially now as IT has been quick to adapt to the pandemic, opening new vulnerabilities and unexpected issues.
A good Software Asset Management tool can help your IT department sort through the chaos of multiple software applications while saving your organization time and money in the long run. In this article. you will learn the different functions of Software Asset Management.
Hardware asset management has always been an important consideration for IT managers, but the recent rise of remote work has made assigning and managing the hardware devices distributed to new employees an even greater logistical ordeal than ever before.