At its heart is Office itself—the familiar Office applications businesses use everyday—now offered as cloud service, so it’s always up to date. But Office 365 is also so much more. It’s about bringing enterprise-grade services to organizations of all sizes, from online meetings to sharing documents to business-class email.
✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
Whether you realize it or not, your business relies on the health and uptime of your IT infrastructure. IT is the backbone of every business powering operational capabilities, team productivity, and capacity for growth. Unfortunately, as technology complexity continues to explode, most business environments are unknowingly undermanaged. This leaves businesses vulnerable and hinders their potential.
Covid-19 changed the world and imposed a new reality upon so many aspects of our lives. One major change the pandemic has driven is the transition to remote work. Working from home is now a reality for many.
In this 20-minute webinar recording, our Microsoft experts will reveal insights for optimizing your Microsoft expenses. Plus, they will also share our top tips for securing your data and users on the platform.