✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
In this 30-minute fireside chat. You will learn more about Quadbridge's professional services and how we can help you drive success through technology.
Most small companies need to outsource their IT services. There may be a few designated IT employees, but most small to medium businesses simply do not have the budget for an entire IT department. This is where it’s important to know the difference between managed services vs. professional services.
When Kernaghan Adjusters recognized that their aging infrastructure was consuming their IT team and holding their business back, they worked with Quadbridge to deliver a scalable, cost-efficient infrastructure and management solution.