✓ Managed IT
✓ Managed M365
✓ Managed Backup
✓ Professional Service
✓ Managed Endpoint
After supporting Waterloo Biofilter with an office move, they quickly switched fromtheir current Managed Services Provider to Quadbridge. We now manage their entireIT environment and support their end-to-end IT needs.
• Quadbridge worked with the client to implement our Elite IT service thatprovides ongoing IT monitoring and management, responsive help desk,proactive service, and vCIO consulting
• We’ve become a fully trusted partner and have proactively led a number ofinitiatives to improve performance and advance their IT, including thefollowing services:
• Managed Cloud Backup: we optimized their backup strategy with anaccessible, cost-efficient cloud-based backup solution that our teamcontinuously monitors and assists with restore requests.
• Infrastructure Architecture: we upgraded their server infrastructure toimprove redundancy and performance – especially for employees workingremotely.
• Ad Hoc Requests: as the clients’ IT support, our team uses our range ofexpertise and onsite support capabilities to deliver on a range of simple andcomplex IT projects. These have included upgrading their conference roomsystems and completing a functional and aesthetic clean up of their cabling
A combination of higher inflation rates and persistent shortages continues to challenge supply chains. Higher inflation increases the costs of production, shipping, raw materials, energy, and transportation, which severely impacts businesses. Furthermore, these costs can slow the rates of production, shipping, and transportation, ultimately stalling supply chains.
Quadbridge Inc. is pleased to announce it has added to its customer offering the capabilities of Able-One Systems Inc. (Able One), a prominent end-to-end IT solutions provider based in Ontario, through a recently concluded acquisition.
How is AI transforming security? Discover the difference between threat detection and response (EDR) and threat prevention, and unravel the power of machine learning vs. deep learning AI. Dive into our latest blog to explore the future of security solutions.